2012 was an amazing year and gave a lot of space to see my better self (i.e. the real one – a foodie, funny and lazy me), met plethora of beautiful people etc. But the 5 big changes or sweet things that 2012 gave me, for it will be remembered forever in my life are –
- Guitarmonk mile-stoned into a historic and famous brand across globe – has visitors now from 173+ countries. Conceptualized and ventured successfully into 3 new creative business models – Guitarmonk Records, Real Estate (A-homes), Shopping System (Just Dial Music.com).
- My brother’s marriage – got a beautiful member in the family.
- Bought land for Guitarmonk Intl college at Dehradun
- Re-brought YOGA again in my life i.e. after 15 years since my childhood.
- Traveled to 5 beautiful and unique places – Orissa, Puri, Vaishnodevi, Nainital, Mukteshwar
Goodbye 2012 and welcome 2013 !
Wishing a much better year for everyone of us this year.
Do share your top 5’s of 2012 too (if possible).
Love and Regards